Monday, November 15, 2010

Routines

Now that we are done with our siding (last time I mention it I promise) it is nice to get back into some what of a routine. Honestly the first week after we had finished, it took Cassandra and I a while to remember what a "normal" Saturday was like for us. Don't worry it didn't take us long to get back to the way things were. It is nice to spend our Saturday's just cleaning the house, getting groceries, etc. We also added a hike to our normal Sunday routine. Since the Newman Center is nearing the end of it's remodeling project, and it had to add a mass since mass is currently being held in the basement, we go to the earliest mass and then we have a bunch of free time that we didn't normally have, and we are able to take Rudy to some of the local trails and get a good couple of hours of hiking in Hixon Forest (get ready Miller) before the Packer game.

Speaking of the Packers, how great is it to see them doing well after a rough start. I think that Dom Capers should be in the running for some sort of award seeing as how he has had nothing to work with in terms of players on defense all season yet they continually have people just fill in like it is nothing. So I tip my hat to you Dom. Well done!

Also, with routines, I am working on writing here more. I don't want to promise a weekly update(because that hasn't always happened the way that I would like), but it will be a more frequent updating.

I am almost ready for snow, but I want to get through the Turkey Trot before the first snow fall. My past two runs have been great, and I really feel ready for this 5k. Then it is time to let the snow fall and to dust off the ol' snowshoes!!!!!

Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment