Sunday, June 20, 2010

I almost forgot about spring!!!

Let me start off with wishing all the fathers and soon to be fathers, a Happy Father's Day! Thanks for all that you do!

I realized that with summer offically starting tomorrow I never posted my favorite things about spring:

  1. Seeing everything become green again
  2. The sun coming out more
  3. Being able to spend time outside and not have to bundle up just to go for a walk.
  4. Opening week of baseball.
  5. The NFL draft.
  6. The beginning of cutting the grass season, and the smell of freshly cut grass.
  7. In general people seem to be much more friendly.
  8. Seeing new animals try to enter our yard only to have Rudy quickly chase them out.

Lots of things has happened since I last posted. Cassandra and I (along with the rest of my family) went down to Texas to visit family down there, and I must say the weather was awesome, and not too overwhelmingly hot.

Cassandra and her mom did some nice landscaping in our yard and I must say that it looks nice to have the bare patches of the yard filled with some flowers...even though they are pink.

I am continuing with my training for my trip to the Grand Canyon, and have dropped down 17 pounds now. Cassandra and I enjoy looking and trying new trails in the area, so if you have any suggestions please throw them our way and we might just have to check them out. Also on that note, my backpack just arrived (nice looking pack too, right?)!!! and I haven't had a chance to fill it with stuff to test it out around the yard, I think that will happen tonight though, pictures to follow. Now I will have to work on getting the rest of the equipment that I'll need.

Other then that not a whole lot else is new. We'll be residing the house in the beginning of July and then I'll post photos of our house with everything put away, crazy to think that we've been here almost a year already.

Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment